I was tagged by the lovely besamislabios! I'm going to try and think of things that aren't obvious, because everyone already knows that things like my family, friends, and reading stuffs make me happy :D
- Summer. It's like I need sun in my life to feel good about everything, you know? Like today, I haven't slept in almost 3 days, I have a cough that keeps threatening to bring up a lung every thirty seconds, and my head is pounding. But, it's the hottest day of the year so far, and all I feel is happy. The sun is shining, the garden looks beautiful, and I just feel so great. Summer, it just does stuff to me!
- Music. I'm the kind of person who always has music playing in the background. Sometimes it's the kind of stuff I like the most, rock bands and the like, but sometimes I like listening to anything I can get my hands on. I just love it.
- TV series rewatches. Every so often, I just want to watch something I already know off by heart, and just sink into it. Most recently, I've rewatched Stargate: SG1, Stargate: Atlantis, and House; M.D. I'm thinking Buffy the Vampire Slayer might be next on my list...
- Sleeping. I love sleep, can't get enough of it. I would grab myself a nap every afternoon if I could.
- Cooking and getting it right. I'm a fairly mediocre cook, although that's probably because I never bother with stuff like weighing and timing, you know, the important stuff. But sometimes it doesn't matter, and I manage to produce something perfect. On Saturday, we took the kids strawberry picking, and managed to come home with 5kg of the bloody things. So I made jam, which is something I've never done before. I didn't bother looking for a recipe, and yet still it came out PERFECT. I was so shocked and happy, I immediately called my mother to show off, because she's always had problems getting strawberry jam to set. So yeah, that was fun, and it made me very happy!